Terms and Conditions
- I reserve the right to refuse any commission request.
- I will not create anything that includes nudity, illegal activities, or racist/harmful images.
- Please be as specific and detailed as possible in the form. If you want to leave some of the commission up to my interpretation, that's completely fine, but keep in mind that there are no revisions.
- Please specify image dimensions if you have a preference. If you do not specify, the default size is A4 at 300dpi in JPG format. Price may increase for excessively large images.
- You may resize or crop the final image, but you may not alter the final image. Please ask if you are unsure.
- After submitting the form, I will be in touch with you via email within a couple of days. (If I do not respond within 48 hours, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Payment must be paid in full up front. I will begin the commission after payment is received.
- Prices are in USD and payments are to be made through PayPal. You are responsible for ensuring that the correct amount in USD is paid. If the project is cancelled after the commission is started, funds will not be refunded.
- Commissions will be completed within 1-2 weeks. (A more specific time frame will be given when the commission is started.)
- Commissioned images cannot be used for commercial profit (e.g. selling on merchandise, use in advertising, etc.). If you're interested in hiring me for commercial work, you don't have to use this form! Shoot me an email at email@example.com.
What to expect
Here's a step-by-step of the process
- Inquiry: If you are interested in commissioning me, send an email with the subject "Commission" to firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a DM via Twitter.
- Contact: Within 24 hours, I will email you back to further discuss what you want commissioned. I'll make sure that I understand what you're requesting and ask any clarification questions before beginning.
- Payment: Once we are both on the same page, I will send you a PayPal invoice for payment. All prices are in USD and are to be paid before I begin the commission. The commission will not begin until you submit payment, so be sure that you are prepared to pay before submitting a commission inquiry. I will send you a quick email confirming that I have received the payment and will begin the commission.
- Delivery: Once the commission is finished, I will send you the full sized digital file. (By default, this will be a JPG in A4 size at 300dpi, but you can request a different size in the initial inquiry form.) The file is at a print resolution (meaning it won't become pixelated if you print it at A4 size), but you will only receive a digital file.
- Usage: You can use this art for personal use any way you wish (making wallpapers, icons, printing it out) but you cannot profit commercially from it. If I post commissioned art on social media or my website, it will be a watermarked version.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!
By submitting a commission inquiry, you agree to the terms stated above.